Ginger has the bonus that it also tastes delicious and can be used so many different ways in meal. It is a spice that is used globally in desserts, meals and even beverages.
In many countries, it is also used for medicinal purposes. For ages, people have been enjoying the health benefits provided by this herb.
Here are some of the effects it has on the human body:
- Fights Cancer Cells
- Reduces Inflammation
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Stop Acid Reflux
- Improves digestion and Stops flatulence
- Relieves Headache
- Alleviates a Cough or a Sore Throat
- Soothes a toothache
- Prevents Morning Sickness
Other benefits of ginger:
- You can prevent vomiting and nausea after an operation by chewing on a piece of ginger.
- Chewing a piece of ginger before a meal will active the digestive juices and inspires your appetite.
- If you are experiencing muscle strains, mix the ginger paste with turmeric and rub on the affected area at least twice a day.
- Drink a glass of ginger water in the morning in order to maintain the levels of glucose in the blood.
Source: Top Natural Recipes