According to a health website, there are actually 8 things that causes cancer. What's more shocking was the fact that we use some of it in our every day lives.
However, it's not being talked about in order for the pharmaceutical industry to earn profit from this disease.
Below is the list that was hidden from the public for a long time.
1. Hormones in Meat and Milk: Most of the farm animals are fed with artificial hormones in order to gain more milk and meat. Once consumed by humans, it can cause inflammation, depression, and of course, cancer.
2. Mammography, Dental X-ray and Airport Scanners: The deadly rays coming from mammography, dental x-ray and airport scanners can cause cancer. That's why we're being told to put a protective cover over our chest when we undergo x-ray.
3. Aluminum in Deodorants and Antiperspirant: Breast cancer occurs in the upper quadrant, near the armpit, where we apply deodorants full with aluminum.
4. Toxic cosmetics: Toxic substances can easily enter the bloodstream through our skin and they can make it as a ground to produce cancer cells.
5. Artificial sweeteners: Aspartame which are the main ingredient of artificial sweeteners are feces from the E.coli bacteria. It can be found in almost all types of chewing gum, medicines and most foods.
6. Fluoridated water: Fluor actually contaminates water and washed away the minerals from our body weakening the immune system. So it's better to drink spring water.
7. Drugs and Vaccines: If you're diagnosed with cancer, look for doctors who will give you advices on healthy lifestyle and nutrition as prevention. Stay away from drugs and vaccine because it can also cause cancer.
8. Artificial Food Coloring and Preservatives: Food from boxes and cans have a strong preservatives that can suffocate your cells and turn them into cancer cells.
9. Commercial Soaps, Shampoos, Pastes and Creams: There's a saying that goes, “Do not put on your skin anything you can`t eat". Everything we apply on our skin, hair and teeth ends up in our bloodstream. Perfumes, dyes, and other substances can cause cancer.
Source: Minion Scoop