Just the thought of having parasites in your body is an awful thing. However, there are many people who are not aware that they already have parasites living inside their body.
Parasites are microorganism that lives and feeds off of another organism, thus anybody is able to get parasitic infection. They can enter your body through your mouth or skin.
Unfortunately, some parasites like pinworms, lambia, hookworms, tapeworms, trichinella, and dientamoeba fragilis can infest your body if you are expose to areas having parasites, traveling to places that have parasites infestation, consuming of contaminated water or food, poor sanitation and hygiene and also a weak immune system.
Here are signs that your body is full of parasites:
1. Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS.
2. You traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad.
3. A history of food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since.
4. Trouble falling asleep, or you wake up multiple times during the night.
5. Skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema.
6. You grind your teeth in your sleep.
7. Pain or aching in your muscles or joints.
8. You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy.
9. You never feel satisfied or full after your meals.
10. You've been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it is better to get a stool test to make sure if you have parasites in your body.
To help you get rid of this pesky creatures, you can make an amazing recipe from my article, The Only Recipe That Could Eliminate Several Parasites From Your Body.