Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is the new deadly disease that are worse than HIV, it is a sexually transmitted infection with most sexually active men and women.
These points will prove that HPV is deadlier than HIV:
* The Condom Misconception: Human Papilloma Virus can spread through skin-to-skin contact with affected areas that are not covered by the condom.
* The HPV Nightmare: HPV is the most commonly transmitted STI in the United States. There are more than 100 types of HPV, many of which cause nasty looking warts.
* A Prolific Virus: HPV is a common virus, with over three quarters of sexually active women acquiring it at some time in their lives. HPV is sexually transmitted, but this virus can be spread through skin-to-skin genital contact. This means that condoms cannot give you full protection.
* Contracting the Virus: HPV can be transmitted from person to person, even when the infected individual has no signs or symptoms of this virus. In some cases, it takes years after the symptoms appear but unfortunately some people never experience any symptoms at all.
* Links to Cancer: Cervical cancer is the leading cause of death in women. Almost all cases of this can be attributed to HPV infection.
* Danger to Women: Women are much prone to contracting the virus than men. According to some research, male-to-female transmission rates are 5% higher than female-to-male transmission rates.
To know the early signs of HIV, read my article about the 8 Deadly Signs Of HIV You Shouldn't Ignore.