People who have oily skin tend to have larger pores. This occur when oil and dirt collect in your skin, your skin swells and your pores look larger than they normally would.
There many products in the market that can help you remove this pores on your face. But here are the easiest and natural ways on how to get rid those pores.
* Water and Baking Soda: Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of water. After that, apply it on your face and leave it for about 15 minutes to dry. Once the mask tightens, wash your face with cool water.
* Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix organic apple cider and water in equal parts. Soak a cotton ball in the mixture and rub it gently onto the big pores on your face, nose, chin and cheeks and leave it on for few minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water.
* Cucumber, Lemon and Rosewater: Peel a cucumber and crush the flesh. After that, add several drops of lemon juice and a teaspoon of rosewater to the cucumber to get a mixture. Take a clean cloth and put the mixture in it. Fold the cloth and gently apply it to your face. Then, wash your face with cool water.
* Egg White and Lemon Juice: Break 2 eggs, remove the yellow portion from it, whisk the white portion and mix juice freshly squeezed from 1/2 of a lemon. Apply it evenly on your face. Let it dry out completely and leave it on for 10 minutes. Finally rinse it off with water.
* Tomato and Lime juice: Get a little amount of tomato juice and 2-4 drops of lime juice. Then, take a cotton ball and soak it into the liquid mixture, and apply the mixture to your face, leave it for 15 minutes, and then rinse your face with cold water.
Source: Home Healthy Recipes