Our liver filters blood from all parts of the body. So if you have a developing cancer, the cancer cells could lodge in the liver and starts to grow.
The ability of the liver to regenerate may also be linked to the development of liver cancers.
Causes of Liver Cancer
- Frequent alcohol abuse can degrade the liver over time and kill off cells. When the liver attempts to repair this damage, it could lead to DNA mutations that kick start cancers.
- Chronic viral hepatitis, which is caused by the transmission of body fluids that lead to hepatitis B and C.
Symptoms of Liver Cancer
- Weight loss
- Abdominal pain
- Sudden lack of appetite and changes in dietary trends
- Persistently weak feeling muscles
- Fluid in the abdomen
- The discoloration of the skin
- Unusual digestion and stool with white in it
- Continuous itching of the skin
- Bloated feelings after a meal
- Feelings of restlessness and tiresome days
How to Reduce Your Risk
- Reduce your risk of contracting hepatitis
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco
- Healthy diet to strengthen your immune system
- Regular check up with your doctor
- Use herbs and foods that are good for liver cleansing
- Always take proper protective measures if your workplace has industrial chemicals or any environmental carcinogens.
Source: Healthy And Natural World