Celery juice has a proven ability to reduce your cholesterol. It also contains a chemical that helps the muscles lining your blood vessels to allow for easier blood flow.
It is one of the healthiest beverage and also good source of vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, manganese, fiber, folic acid, potassium, iron, magnesium and calcium.
Celery Juice Benefits:
- Preventing cancer cells from spreading
- Preventing harmful effects caused by free radicals
- Reduces cholesterol level
- Eliminates kidney stones
- Preventing colon and stomach cancer
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Stimulates better blood circulation
- Helps you sleep (especially people with insomnia)
- Improve urine flow
- Improves digestion process
- Helps you get rid of constipation
How to Select Celery for your Juicing Recipes
- Choose celery that look crisp and snaps easily when you bend it.
- Limp celery should be avoided.
- The leaves should be pale to bright green in color and fresh looking.
- Remember to include the leaves in your juicing recipe, as they contain vitamin C, calcium and potassium.
- In cleaning, you should cut off the base and wash the leaves and stalks.
- Your celery must place in a sealed container or damp cloth and store it in your refrigerator.
- To obtain the maximum nutritional benefits of celery you should not keep your celery at room temperature for too long since it has a tendency to wilt rapidly.
Source: Guide For Healthy Lifestyle