According to some researches, the average individual poops about once a day, releasing around one ounce of excrement per 12 pounds of body weight, meaning that a 160-pound person will produce just under a pound of poop a day.
We’ve listed here some tips on how you can make yourself poop fast and improve your digestion.
- Change Your Position: The best position to poop is to squat. Even when you're on your sitting toilets, you need to adjust your position a bit by elevating your feet a bit to get into a squatting position.
- Drinking Coffee and Warm Beverages: Many people believe that coffee, tea or warm water may also help widen the blood vessels in your digestive system to make it easier for you to poop.
- Physical Activity: You need to exercise and move your body to ensure the stuff you eat moves through your intestines with ease.
- Acupressure: The space between your anus and your genitals is called the perineum. Try massaging that point to help relax your muscles and make it easier for you to poop.
- Make Time for Bowel Movement: Regularity will make your body understand that it's time to go to the toilet and by this you will be able to poop fast.
- Let Prunes Help: It is rich in fiber and contains sorbitol. Drink a glass of prune juice in the morning and one at night to help you poop fast.
- Eat Yogurt: Eat a cup of yogurt with breakfast and try to eat it with snacks throughout the day for better effects.
Source: New Health Advisor