The virus causes warts can enters your body through a small cut in your skin. It can easily spread through skin-to-skin contact with other people who have warts, or even by simply touching something that another person with warts used.
Essential oils that can help cure your warts
* Clove Oil: It contains carvacrol, thymol, eugenol, and cinnamaldehyde, the substances that contributes to its antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
* Oregano Oil: This is the most effective wart treatments, but it’s also the harshest because oregano oil is a “hot” oil, which means it can create a burning sensation and irritation on the skin.
* Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree has often been tested to be effective against viruses. It contains antiviral ingredients include terpinen-4-ol, a-terpinene, p-cymene, terpinolene and a-terpineol.
* Lemongrass Oil: Lemongrass oil can effectively eliminate the herpes simplex type 1 virus, both at the onset of a cold sore, and even after it’s already appeared.
* Eucalyptus Oil: It has been found to be effective against some viruses, but not as effective as oils like tea tree.
* Ginger Oil: Ginger oil can help treat drug-resistant viral infections like thyme oil can. This is more effective with combined with stronger essential oil treatments, like lemongrass, tea tree, or oregano.
* Peppermint Oil: It is very effective against some viruses, including the herpes viruses that cause cold sores.
Source: Healthy And Natural World