Your private parts are sensitive organs that really needs to be taken care of properly. If not, you may suffer from uncomfortable and itchy infections.
Most women are doing things to their private parts, believing that it will benefit them in some way.
We’ve listed here some things that you shouldn’t do to your private parts!
* Keep It Dry: Try not to get too much water in your private part as it may cause irritation.
* Decorations: Avoid putting any sparkly gems outside the area after a wax, keep it to the stomach area if possible.
* Tight Clothes: Avoid wearing tight clothing everyday as it can bring unwanted side effects such as yeast infections or pressure acne.
* Sanitize: Make sure to sanitize the things you are going to put inside your private part even your finger.
* Stop Using Scented Soap: Lots of women have concern in the smell of their private part. But washing with these soap can lead to infection and irritation because of the chemicals and other synthetic ingredients.
* No Scratching: If your private part feel itchy, try not to scratch because it can cause serious irritation.
Source: Real Cool Videos