Nowadays, technology has a great role in business world, as small businesses and big companies are outsourcing their tasks and projects and are hiring online employees.
Are you one of those Filipinos who are looking for jobs that you can do while at home? Or are you looking for a part time job or any extra income work that you can take without leaving your present job?
Here are some websites where you can apply online:
1. Upwork – this is where thousands of professional freelancers come to work in a variety of fields.
2. Onlinejobs.ph – is the largest website for direct access to the Filipino online workforce. My company founded and operates it.
3. EasyOutsource – another online job portal where you can apply online jobs in the Philippines. Jobs varies from admin task to data entry jobs and many more
4. Freelancer – has a large database of freelancers (similar to Upwork) where you can list yourself to be hired
5. 99designs – hire freelance logo/graphic designers wherein these designers compete for the client’s approval of the designs they make. Clients will choose the design they wish to use and then the winning designer will get paid.
6. HireMe – another online job portal where you can apply jobs. Some of the jobs posted are full-time work and some are freelance.
7. PeoplePerHour – is a smaller platform compared with the first two where you can go to find jobs and contracts.
8. BestJobs –this site contains about 26,000 resumes in its database. The service operates much like Onlinejobs and Easyoutsource.
9. 199Jobs – can get various jobs done for only ₱199 each.
10. Raket.ph – is like the yellow pages directory but for freelancers.
11. DesignCrowd – is an online marketplace providing logo, website, print, and graphic design services by providing access to freelance graphic designers and design studios around the world.
12. Essays.ph – is an outsourcing company specific for freelance writers and has an office based in Makati.
Source: Think Pesos