Gout, arthritis, injuries, broken or dislocated bones, lupus, and fibromyalgia cause the pain and if you are among those who suffer from it, then you should try and avoid certain foods that aggravate the inflammation. Those are:
- Sugar – the processed foods trigger the release of inflammatory messengers that are known as cytokines and this includes sodas, cereals, candy, and other snacks. If there is excess sugar into your body pressure on joints can be put, leading to weight gain.
- Corn oil – a lot of baked goods and snacks contain it and other oils which are high in omega-6 fatty acids. These oils can cause inflammation, thus try to avoid salad dressings, peanuts, soy, and grape seed oil.
- Salt – Refined salt disrupts the fluid balance in our bodies, thus you have to pay attention what your food contains. For this reason you have to avoid junk food as well as microwaveable meals. Replace your table salt with Pink Himalayan Sea salt.
- Dairy products – they are highly inflammatory foods. Most of the adults have difficulty digesting it and if dairy is made a large part of their diets it can cause inflammatory response.
- Red and processed meat – they contain nitrate and purine, chemicals which aggravate inflammation and pain in the body, and also cause cancer growth.
- Refined carbohydrates – products made of white flour like crackers and bread, white potatoes, many cereals, and white rice are refined carbohydrates which is the main cause of obesity and chronic conditions. They contain high glycemic index and fuel the production of AGE and it stimulates inflammation.
- Alcohol – if you consume it excessively then it will negatively impact on your joint pain. There are purines and gluten in beer which ae converted into uric acid when they enter the body. This is highly detrimental for the health, and harmful and fragile to the joints.
- Monosodium glutamate – this is an additive that enhances flavor and is commonly found in soy sauce and Asian foods. However, it can also be found in fast food meals, prepared soups, and soup mixes, deli meats, and salad dressings. This additive can worsen the pain and trigger inflammation.
Source: David Wolfe