Many people use it to improve digestion and immunity. It also relieve pain, fight cardiovascular diseases, asthma and many other health issues.
Ginger Tea Health Benefits
• A cup of hot ginger tea will beat cold in winter more efficiently than any other beverage.
• It is rich in antioxidants which helps to fight infections and enhance your immune system.
• Ginger can improve circulation, as well as oxygen, vitamins and minerals delivery.
• It can relieve pains, treat cold, flu, headache, and sore muscles.
• Ginger tea has the ability to reduce the risk of stroke.
Ginger Tea Recipe
- Coconut Milk
- A cup of water
- Organic honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
1. Boil some water.
2. Add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes
3. Add the milk and then strain the tea in a cup
Source: Pinoy Health Tips